Wednesday, May 07, 2008

braindead

The last two days have left me feeling tired, slow, and downright. . .well. . .down. I left work early today, came home and slept for over two hours. I've been grumpy and keep making stupid mistakes at work. I have felt like I'm in just a daze and can't do anything right.
I have no idea why. It sucks. I am continuing to feel a bit braindead right now. I've been watching America's Next Top Model (the super-annoying girl finally got booted!) and now American Idol. Really just because I heard Maroon 5 is supposed to be on.

I am supposed to start my CNA class next week. I was expecting to get a bill or something but haven't yet so now I have to call the school and make sure everything is ok.

Unfortunately when I get in these braindead moods, I manage to just think about all the stuff (and people. . .well person really) I don't want to think about. I keep mainly thinking about the bad stuff and then it starts being a little frustrating. I hate feeling like I wasted so much time on him. But at the same time, I miss having someone to talk to. Well, I miss having a guy to talk to, even if at times, he wasn't so great at it. Oh well. I think I am just more upset about the fact that it was another deadend relationship rather than being upset about Jason himself.

Oh btw, Maroon 5 was on and absolutely wonderful. Adam Levine. . .oh my. . . .he's just. . .yeah. . .

No comments: