Thursday, January 12, 2006

Driving

I wish I could quit driving. It always pisses me off. I either get mad at myself or mad at other people and yell explicitives constantly. But I guess not driving wouldn't really work; I need to get places. I just need to learn not to get mad when other people are stupid.

Anyway, I decided to drop Physics this semester. With all my other classes, I knew I wouldn't do well at all. So I decided to wait and take it another time when I can concentrate on it more.

So I have been trying to figure out how I can be more ok with myself. That seems to be the basis of a lot of my problems. I always seem to be reminded of getting made fun of, being ignored, and being told I wasn't good enough. That shit is so engrained in me that I don't know how to get past it. And now there's all this stuff that continues to plague me like feeling ugly, not smart enough, etc, etc, etc. Same old crap. It's really tiring.

I want to get past it though, somehow.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I only remember a beautiful, inteligent, fun girl. One who likes to laugh, be silly, sensitive and caring. One who understands why your shoes need to match your purse and therefore the need for multiple purses and shoes.