Sunday, January 22, 2006

Something new

I decided to try a new template for my blog. Let me know what you think. I am not talented like some people who make all these custom-things. Oh well. :)

Today I helped a friend with Chemistry. I was so proud of myself! I actually knew what I was talking about!

I finally got to sleep after that night I couldn't. . .I won't complain that I got woken up at like 7 am though. hehehe I got more sleep after that.

Earlier today my roommates were talking about trusting God. . .and the more I listened the more I realized that I do not trust God. At all. Well maybe just a little, but not really. And I am very cynical sometimes.

I've read something from the Bible two nights in a row now. Even though I don't think it was God that did anything to make me not trust Him (it's just my own turning away), you know, like a friend would hurt me, I am going to have to be as careful and cautious trying to get back to having a relationship with him.
We'll see how it goes.

No comments: