Sunday, January 15, 2006

Spa day

So I've been thinking of ways and things to do to make me feel better about myself. And I thought maybe taking time to pamper myself could be something. So I have decided to initiate spa day. Or at least my version of it that won't take an entire day but only an hour or so. I took a shower, deep conditioned my hair, shaved, exfoliated, slathered on lotion, painted my nails. . . and now I feel relaxed.
Now usually when I focus on myself too much that just makes me feel worse; I start to feel guilty. But I don't want to feel guilty about doing this. Because I know that if I start to feel better about myself, then I'll feel better equipped to do things for other people. I'm at a point where I feel that I don't have anything to give to others at all. And maybe if I do some pampering on the outside it'll help me want to feel good physically on the inside as well. Like drink more water, less soda (It'll probably help my skin a little), eat better, etc.

We'll see.

No comments: