Thursday, February 23, 2006

I will be

Every once in awhile I get discouraged about what I want to do with my life.
But I always go back to being a doctor. I really want to be a doctor. And I want to work at a children's hospital with cancer patients and their families. I know it will be hard...not only to be a doctor in that setting but just getting into med school. I really want to though.
I need to spend the weekend studying and catching up on stuff.

I was talking to one of the guys in my bio lab and we were talking about what med school we wanted to go to and the specialty we wanted to go into. I started getting excited again.
Going to different med school websites and reading their medical magazines online help to. It's interesting to see what research they're doing.
I have some pretty high aspirations as far as the schools I'm interested in, but hey a girl can dream, can't see?

God-willing (that's so hard to say!) I will be a doctor.

No comments: