Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Mini-pity party

Ok so I need to have a mini-pity party.

I signed up on this website called facebook. . .a guy from my bio lab told me about it. It "connects" all different people from my school (and other schools). Going on this site reminds me of something: I have no friends. The only people I know are from my classes. We chat in class but I'm not really friends with them, in a kind of call and see if they want to do something way. I get along with my roommates but we don't "hang out" very often. My real friends are all over the place. IMing just doesn't always fulfill that need for fellowship and support.
I have times like yesterday that being by myself is absolutely wonderful but then every once in awhile when I see groups of friends hanging out, I can't help but wish I had a group. Granted, I don't wish for the people I had been hanging out with. There's no point in spending time with people who make you feel like shit about yourself.
But at the same time I wish I did have a friend or two around here.

Maybe someday I will.

Ok pity party over. To all my friends all over the place: I love you all and miss you a lot!

No comments: