Friday, February 03, 2006

What to write

So all week I've been trying to figure out something to write and just felt like I had nothing to write about. But at the same time I had everything to write.
My monday sucked except for part of lab when the cute guy from another lab had to come to mine (he's tall and has pretty blue eyes) and the adorable 20 year old in lab is fun too. He has a cute smile.
The rest of my week was better.

A group of 25-30 gay Christians are coming to my campus in April because they think we are breeding fear and hate on our campus. If you want to read about it go to the message board at Brennan Manning's website. It should be interesting.

I saw the movie Goodnight, and Good Luck tonight. It was good. The 50s were a crazy time...I think I'm going to find a book about the whole McCarthy thing...

I have a lot of studying to do this weekend.

No comments: