Monday, September 04, 2006

And it just keeps getting better

Ok, ok, ok I know that compared to what other people have to go through, my life doesn't seem too horrible. But I also know there is no point in minimizing my feelings. They're a big deal to me.

My truck is dead. I just drove it like an hour ago and now it's dead. What's even better is I was supposed to go to work tonight. And of course the only person I know to call to see if I can get a ride is Dave and he didn't answer his phone. I don't even know if he's in town.

And of course it's a holiday so I can't rent a car. However I probably will tomorrow. I have to have a way to get to work. And hopefully Dave will be a friend and help me with my truck.

To be perfectly honest, I am not doing well. Right now I can handle the whole busted relationship thing but the being all alone out here and feeling so upside down and messed up I can't handle. And my truck doesn't help at all.

I hate being all whiny and miserable. Over the last year, I was getting over being miserable. . .I was hoping I could continue getting over it and be happy for awhile and maybe avoid the depression thing for awhile.

oh well.

No comments: