Thursday, September 28, 2006

not missing you at all

So even though I feel like I'm doing better it doesn't change the fact that this still sucks. The one person I want desperately to talk to, I can't. The one person I want in my life isn't. And he wasn't in my life for a really long time. . .but then he was and now that he's not anymore, it really sucks. I didn't think I would lose him again. I miss him. I miss the kids. This just all sucks.

Anyway. . .I'm glad it's almost time for my trip. I'm working for a few hours tomorrow morning (6 am morning, ick) then driving. I'm excited. I have needed to get away from here for about a month and a half. I won't get away long enough.

After I get back though I have to be more serious about looking for a new job. I like the hotel. . .but it just doesn't pay enough.

I'll write about the trip when I get back.

No comments: