Thursday, August 23, 2007

Every once in awhile I am reminded that even though things are definitely better now, there are still times when I am not quite content about what my life is right now.
A lady from work had pictures from her trip to Colorado. I looked and now I can't stop thinking about it. I definitely still miss Colorado. Part of me still wishes I lived there. I still have no idea what my life is going to hold here. . .I could end up staying for quite a while. I could end up finishing up this job then moving on. Who knows. But I do know that every so often I'd do anything to go back. I've gotten to the point that I know I don't always want to live in Wichita. I don't really like it. And now that I've been here this length of time, it will make sense for me to plan on going to grad school at one of the state schools.
I don't know. Sometimes I think that I still want to live in the middle of a big city but then I think of wanting a garden and dog and it makes me want to live out in the country.

Right now, though, I will continue to be here and make the best of it. Who knows what it will hold.

Oh my gosh. I am home for lunch and watching The Fabulous Life of London on VH1 and they just said something about a diamond-studded tea bag! That's ridiculous! And I thought I had expensive taste!

No comments: