Friday, August 17, 2007

Interesting day

So today was interesting.

I ran into D today. And got the satisfaction of letting him know that I was just fine. . .and that I had a boyfriend. :) Not that I need a boyfriend to be fine...but still.
I was a little nervous at first but then I calmed down. Why should I be nervous talking to someone like him?

The hardest part? One of the kids was with him. Honestly, that made me ache.

But it was fine. I realized that it was all a year ago. . .weird huh? So much has happened. Things continue to be good even when I freak out a little. I was thinking today again how things just really fell into place again and how I am changing and growing. It's hurt, it's been crappy, but it's also been wonderful and freeing.

Ok I'm going to go back to talking to BF now.

No comments: