Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Frustrated

I am frustrated.
I'm frustrated that things went from getting better to right back downhill. What's wrong with me? I was excited about my job. . .it came at just the right time. . .and now I'm sitting here hating it. It's only been 2 months! Now I'm dreading that it lasts until next November. I've been feeling like this for awhile now. I love my boss and the people in the office but this job is already making me want to snap.
Then there's BF. Part of the time it all seems fine but then I keep finding myself unhappy about it. I want to be pursued. I don't want to always be the one making suggestions of when to get together. And feeling like I'm very low on the priority list. I think he really likes me but there's just something missing.

I got a part in Fiddler. It's small but it's something. Am I excited about it? Not really.

I got asked to sing in my church's worship team from time to time. Am I excited about that? Only a little.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why do things seem to start going well only for it to all go sour again? This is so frustrating. I have no idea what to do.

No comments: