Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just a few random things. . .

He's going to get a big head now that I've mentioned him on my blog twice but one of the best parts of my week this week has been reconnecting with an old friend of mine. MySpace ended up being very useful. We've known each other for years but lost contact the last 6 or so. It's just been very cool getting to know him again. :)

Tomorrow I get to go to see the BodyWorlds exhibit. I'm so excited! It's going to be so cool. The zoo is right next to the museum, I go again. Then I could see the tigers, I didn't really get to the last time. And I'll have to get a closer look at the lion cub.

Only 5 more weeks of school! Then I'll be done! I'm so excited! I know I'll be working for awhile but then I am not sure. . .med school was the initial plan but the more I think about it, the more I wonder if I want that to take 10 years of my life (give or take a few). There are other options: grad school to get my Ph.D. so I can be a professor or I could be a physician's assistant. I checked out a few different PA programs today. So we'll see. I could still make a pretty decent living but it won't take as long.

Ok that's all of the random things. I'll write about the bodyworld exhibit tomorrow. I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I saw the Body Worlds Exhibit in Chicago and it was FABULOUS! I was suppoed to see it when it was in Philly but I did not have enough strength to go (plus a lot of aother disappointing factors I will not go into).
You are going to love love love the exhibit! I really wished I had gone with someone who had more of a bio background... which is why I wanted to go with my sister in Philly but even without seeing it with someone with a Bio background I found it fascinating.
I know you are going to love it and I am so excited for you!
Plus, you get to go to the zoo again! I want to go to the zoo!