Monday, March 27, 2006

Racing

Have you ever just not been able to stop thinking so much? Like your brain just won't calm down? You go from daydreaming to worrying to remembering and back to daydreaming then worrying. . .vicious cycle.
My brain is just racing constantly (which is a good indicator of being alive of course but still); I wish sometimes it would just slow down and clear up a little.
Today I was trying to concentrate on my classes but at the same time had what seemed like 3 million other thoughts going on.

I already know I worry too much and I probably daydream too much as well. I've always said that I should write out all my daydreams (and other dreams too), put them together, and make it into a book.

Oh well, hopefully my brain will calm down a little and I'll be able to focus on all the work I need to do. Test tomorrow, big homework assignment due Wednesday....ick. Only 6 more weeks of school! Woohoo!

No comments: