Tuesday, March 14, 2006

For the next year

So my landlord demanded that we let him know 2 months ahead of time if we're staying or going. It's irritating. I mean, we have no idea if we'd find something we like. . .
Truth be told I wouldn't mind staying if this place was better. I don't really want to move again but this house sucks. The bathroom is tiny, it needs painted, the microwave sucks. . .it does have a big backyard that I am thinking of asking if I can do something with. There's room to be able to plant some vegetables. ..or even flowers. Knowing the guy though, he'll be like "no, I like the crappy ugly overgrown crap in the backyard."
I don't like the neighborhood either. But I also can't afford to live by myself and there's no one else I'd want to live with. One roommate is definitely going to stay, the other one is still thinking about it, I think. I like my roommates. . .but I just wish this place was better. I feel like I pay a lot of money for something that isn't worth it. There are other places that cost the same that are better. . .oh well.

Maybe if I stay here this year I can get a better place next year.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

So you are planning to stay in Colorado after school?

MacGirl said...

Yup I am. :)