Saturday, April 15, 2006

Breakthrough

I don't know how many males read my blog but just as a warning this is a post about clothing and body image. So you might be bored. :)

Today I had a breathrough.

I went graduation dress shopping. There's a store that has this absolutely wonderful dress and I tried it on. It fit in most places. There is one area however, that never fits me very well even if the article of clothing is my size. I blame my mother. But I didn't freak out and get all upset which is very easy to do when you're wanting to find something cute but can't because you're not a size 2. I calmly thought about it and said to myself, "I'll go online and buy a bigger size and then see if it'll work in this one area and then fix the rest to make it fit." YAY! It was amazing. I'm totally fine with buying a bigger size. Clinton and Stacey have had a profound affect on me. ;-)
So we'll see. If it doesn't work, I'll take it back and find a different dress. I found a strapless dress that is cute...I never thought I'd consider one before but it wasn't too bad! I think I'd be worried about having to make sure it didn't fall down the whole time I'm wearing it though. It was a cute dress though.

I found some old pictures of me. I always wonder why I thought I was so ugly. I wasted a lot of time thinking that. But really I'm pretty damn hot. And was back then too. :)

No comments: