Thursday, April 27, 2006

Good day

I had a good day yesterday and today. . .
Yesterday was just good. . .I got a very sweet e-card that managed to make me smile like a idiot at like 8 in the morning (not usual for me, it usually takes at least a few hours). Then the rest of the day was just pleasant with the exception of just one hour or so. . .which I got over by going on a lilac search. I found the most amazing lilac bush ever! It was huge! Then I found one that wasn't in someone's yard so I brought some home with me :) They're absoulutely wonderful. So after my lilac search I felt better about the not-so-great hour. Then later I got to talk on the phone for awhile and that was great too.

Today was my last day of classes!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOO excited!!!!! I just have to get through finals and I'll DONE for good! (Or at least for now)
I found out about a possible job opportunity. . .which would start in June which means it wouldn't get in the way of my trip (very important consideration). So we'll see about that. It wouldn't pay that much (just enough) at first but I could probably get more later on.

So now I'm going to sing along to some Rascal Flatts before I start studying (Ugh).

I like good days. they make me happy.

No comments: