Thursday, April 05, 2007

Moving

Every once in awhile when I think about the whole moving thing I have this slightly overwelming fear (or thought or something) that I won't get to. Ok yes, it is a fear. And talking to my mom about it is annoying; she still thinks there is some reason for me being here. So I just talk about looking at apartments in Denver and saving up money for the move and try to ignore the "mmhmm" (translation: yeah we'll see about that).
Now really there's nothing really wrong with Wichita. It's not that bad. But when you've lived somewhere like Denver (and even St. Louis) it's just a downer. I think I could've liked it over time but now that there's no reason for me to be here (insert another "well maybe there is a reason" comment from my mom) I want to live somewhere that I actually want to be.
We'll see. I've said it before that if I have to stay here I will be open to that but I really want to move. I'll keep planning on it that's for sure. And I won't worry about it.

No comments: