Tuesday, June 12, 2007

More details

I start my new job on the 26th. I've already let the temp agency know my last day at my job will be on the 22nd. And I turned in my two weeks at the hotel. I may still work a 2nd job but I'm going to find one that is closer to my apartment and where I'll be working (I can walk to work; I'm so excited!) I am basically going to be managing the campaign office, taking care of scheduling, and contacting churches.

I've already called my apartment complex and they are going to draw up the lease and everything so I can get that all settled. I'll just be moving into a larger apartment. I'm going to have so much space I won't know what to do with myself!

I am just so excited. And also even though I have a reason (NF) I want to stay now, I now have something to keep me here besides to see what is going to happen with my NF. OH! Btw, even though I only had one guess I will tell you, my NF is the guy in the orange shirt on the far right hand side. I think that was the only picture he wasn't standing right next to me. :-) Hopefully soon I'll be able to post more pics of the trip and my outing on Saturday when I get mine developed.

I am so excited about all this. In case you didn't already figure this out.

The other day I wrote in my journal, "God, if there's anyway I can know about a job before the 15th, that woud be great." Is it just me, or do you think maybe, just maybe, God answered a prayer here? And maybe, just maybe there is some kind of plan going on?

:-)

1 comment:

Lex said...

Awww that is awesome J! I am so happy for you! I am glad it is the guy in the orange shirt by the way ...he is a cutie! Way to go girl! He looks normal and not the least bit narcissistic. Hehehe. >:)

I was worried about you and I am very glad that everything is finally working out. I think God answered your prayers...so maybe Dumb-Dumb was a catalyst to getting you were needed to be. How else would you have met NF, had the oppurtunity of finding a job next to your apt, moving into a bigger apt, and going from two jobs down to just one. Plus, you finally got to check out the "Little House on the Prairie" which you spoke of doing last year around this time. It all works out just like a good mystery should.