Friday, June 29, 2007

A very pleasant surprise

Today around 4:35 I got a text message that asked if I was still at work. I replied and said yes, but that I really wasn't doing anything (it's a little slow right now). The next thing I hear is the receptionist telling someone where my office is. Then I heard a familiar voice say thank you and surprise! NF walks through the door! And not empty-handed. He brought me a cranberry limade from Sonic.
His softball game was cancelled (it has basically been raining for 4 days straight) so he came up to help me pack! Ok so by the time it was all said and done, we only packed for a bit, ate dinner, and then watched TV. He had to leave early because he has to work tomorrow, but he's coming back tomorrow to help me move!

It was a wonderful ending to my work week. I think soon I may have to come up with something besides NF to describe him. . .we'll see. ;-)

No comments: