Monday, July 02, 2007

Moved!

I am moved. And I am pretty damn impressed with myself: I have a good portion unpacked. All I need to do is get a new entertainment center to set up my TV, set up my movies, and bookcase. And decorate. I'm amazed quite honestly. I'm not usually this on top of unpacking. Now I can relax and get it nice and decorated.

Parents are coming this week. In fact, I'm expecting them any minute now. And there is a surprise that my mom let slip but I'm still supposed to still act surprised. My neice is coming with them!!! Everyone else who was in on it did a good job; I even talked to my sister and she was describing how they stopped by and went to lunch (another issue, they are getting here about 3 hours later than I thought). So anyway when I see my neice, I will act surprised.

For the 4th, we're going to NF's church's picnic. I'm looking forward to it.

Oh and on Saturday when I moved, NF did something really sweet. He found the framed picture I have of the two of us and put it by my bed for me. It is my first decoration :)

1 comment:

Val said...

Yayyy!!!! I am so excited for you Jodie. You just sound so bright and I love it that really fun things are happening. Give your folks a big hug from me, ok?