Sunday, July 08, 2007

Back to normal

Well life has returned pretty much back to normal here. Except my new apartment is still a bit of a wreck. I did make a lot of progress on it before the parents came but now I have a lot of cleaning up to do! What I really need now is something to put my TV on.
Yesterday I got a super-girly shower curtain. I couldn't decide between super-girly and plain & classy. I went with the super-girly because this is the time to get exactly what I want and I may not always have the luxury of girly when it comes to bathroom decor. It's cute; I like it.
My kitchen is going to have a French bistro type vibe. And I need to get curtains. Unfortunately the ones I made last year don't fit the window. They're too short. Oh and I got the mirror that goes with my grandmother's vanity that I've had for a few years now. It's absolutely gorgeous. So now I have the dresser, vanity, and mirror. Dad did say that there is a stool that goes with it too. Hopefully someday I'll get that. I love my old furniture.

On Tuesday, there is a staff lunch followed by a Bishop/Cabinet presentation. I had to order food and everything. The next few days at work are definitely going to be busy.

Let's see I don't remember everything I've written about my new BF. I can definitely say that I have missed talking to him the last few days. He is a part-time youth pastor and did a Survivor weekend with his kids this weekend. I will probably get to talk to him a little bit tonight but then tomorrow before Bible study we're going to get something to eat. I like getting off work at 5 now. :) And that's another reason I need to get my apartment straightened up a bit; he may see it tomorrow. Of course, he did see my old apartment right before I moved and it was a mess so it won't matter too much.

No comments: