Friday, July 27, 2007

Even with more of a social life, most of my evenings are spent alone in my apartment. And even after only a few weeks; I'm tired of it. And even with cutting back on some stuff like cable and consolidating student loans, money is going to be pretty tight. So I will probably go ahead and get a part-time job. Maybe. The only thing is, I want Monday nights free for Bible study, Sunday mornings free for church, and Saturday afternoons/evenings open because not only will that be a time I'll get to see BF but also because I'm hoping to be involved in getting a Saturday night service started at my church. A group met about it last week and I really want to be a part of it.

So is there any chance of something that I could do 2-3 nights a week and Saturday mornings? I don't want to kill myself working a 2nd job that will keep me from doing other things. And if BF buys his house then one of the things he's going to have to do is not drive up here as much. I'll be able to go down there probably once a week and I want to make sure that will work. I don't know...

I wonder if I have a better chance of a pile of money dropping in my lap.

No comments: