Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Happy List

I'm taking a cue from Val and presenting a happy list. :)

1) Gorgeous, warm, sun-shiny days

2) Waking up to the sound of rain, thunder, and lightning

3) Talking to a friend that I haven't talked to in awhile

4) Talking to another friend that I haven't talked to in awhile

5) Having BF put his arm around me during church

6) Making my new apartment more homey

7) My red microwave

8) Realizing I like the WOW Hymns CD that BF was playing the other night

9) Cranberry limeades from Sonic (especially when BF brings it to me at work)

10) Frozen hot chocolates

11) Sticking around after Bible study and having a really awesome conversation about God and faith (and actually feeling like I can contribute something of worth)

12) Flowers

13) Being excited to see pictures of the child of someone I haven't seen since I was 19

Ok that's all for now!

No comments: