Saturday, October 07, 2006

Fried mashed-potato cones

I forgot to write about the wonderful fried mashed-potato cones at the brewery where I ate last weekend. They were the best part! And they were just these little cones of fried mashed potatos seasoned somehow. . .not sure with what. But they were soooo good! I could've eaten a whole plate of them.

AND before I drove back to KS I stopped at Nordstrom in St. Louis. And at their little coffee shop they had pomegranate lemonade. Oh my gosh, it was one of the most wonderful things I have ever drank. I may have to try to replicate it.

And it's official. . .I HAVE to start eating better and working out. I have to. I'm tired of clothes not fitting me. I decided this when I went to try on bras. It's just frustrating. So I figure I'll go back to my blood-type diet and exercise somehow...it's still nice enough here I can go to the park and walk. My apartment complex also has a little workout room. Even if I just lose like 20 pounds I'll be happy. Plus I'll double my wardrobe. I have a bunch of clothes that are too small. Including a lot of winter stuff. So it would just be good all around for me. Plus I have too much potential to blow up since it seems like I just sit around a lot nowadays. I'll just take it slow and easy...I don't want to be obsessed about it. But I know that it'll be good for me. I will take better care of myself; and hopefully fit into some clothes I haven't fit in for awhile.

And plus. . .maybe it'll be a distraction. And for a little bit I'll forget about things.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I googled mashed potato cones and came across your site. I hear ya about the working out part--I feel the SAME way! :)