Sunday, October 29, 2006

ok it's a little late but. . .

The Cardinals WON! They WON!!! The St. Louis Cardinals are the World Series Champions!!!!
Ok I'm a couple of days late on that one but as happy as I am the last few days have just made me sad. Or. . I've just been sad. Nothing besides what has been making me sad for the last few months is continuing to make me sad.

Ok so I'm excited about the Cardinals winning.

I have a couple of job applications to send in for a few places. And there are a couple of places I am going to send resume to. I have the day off tomorrow so I can spend some time working on that.

I went to a new church today. It wasn't too bad. The music team wasn't really that great. . .but I liked the sermon and the attitude of it. There was a good mix of ...oh who am I kidding it was ok but I really miss my church in Colorado. I really liked it there. And I was getting to the point where I wanted to get more involved and get to know people at the church. I liked the worship team and the good mix of singing worship songs and hymns, doing readings, taking communion with bread (not the thin yucky wafers) and wine (and juice for those who want juice) and just the freedom I felt there.

8 more months and I can move. I want to go back to Colorado. I miss it a lot.

But until then I know I'll be fine here. I'll try to find a new job so I can start paying off credit cards and make plans to eventually go back to school. I will keep going to church and make the best of it.

You know as alone as I am here I don't really want to get to know people here or make this home...I just want to be able to leave when I can. There's just too many bad memories here. But somehow I will make the best of it while I am here.

No comments: