Monday, October 09, 2006

missing birthdays

I've never been good at remembering birthdays. But today I remembered that there are four birthdays that I wanted so much to remember and now I will miss.
It's just a little thing but I'm going to miss the kids' birthdays. One is next month. The others are in January, Feburary, & March. And I will miss them. I had already been excited about buying presents and maybe even making a cake. But not now.

Overall I'm not doing too bad. I'm lonely. I think I like work just because it puts me around people so I don't go nuts being alone.

I still want to call him up but I'm getting better at talking myself out of it. I really want to talk to him this week because the radio station's shareathon is going on and it's a stressful week for him and I just want to make sure he's doing ok.

I wanted to call him when the cards won last night which means they are going to the national league championship. And I know I'm going to want to call him to talk about the games...they're playing the mets who did a lot better than them so I don't know how well the Cards will do.

Oh and in my attempt to replicate the pomegranate lemonade, I went to Panera, bought some lemonade and was going to add the juice BUT I couldn't find pomegranate juice anywhere! I went to three stores. Target had the POM pomegranate tea but not just the juice. Where is Whole Foods when you need it? I'll have to keep looking for somewhere that actually carries it around here. Kansas is a little behind on some things.

ok that's all, time for bed.

No comments: