Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Walgreens

I had a job interview yesterday at Walgreens for a position as a pharmacy technician. The interview went well. I should hear about it in a couple of days. I will probably still work at the hotel; I won't be making too much more at the pharmacy than I am at the hotel. But it would be a good opportunity. Once I'm certified I can make a little more and once I get enough experience, I can work at a hospital. Plus when I can go back to school it'll look good that I've been doing something medical related.
I hope I get it.

I started thinking about taking the MCAT again. There's a test in January but that doesn't give me enough time to review so I'd take it in April. I just keep thinking I want to at least see how I can do. I think Grey's Anatomy is having a negative influence on me. . .keeps making me think I still want to be a doctor. ;-) Definitely don't want to be a surgeon though. Maybe a pediatrician...I've always wanted to work with children with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.

I guess we'll see.

No comments: