Friday, September 14, 2007

Glasses

First order of business: I am getting a new e-mail address. Or a better way to put it is that I'm not renewing my Mac e-mail so I'm going to switch to a different one. I think between facebook and myspace I will pretty much be able to notify everyone who needs or wants it but if for some reason you don't get a message from me and do want my e-mail let me know.

Next, I am stuck wearing my glasses. Funny story really. Last night I opened my window because it was going to be nice and cool. Well my window is right by my balcony and my balcony is where a tarp and some plastic got put after I moved (since it was rainy the day I moved). Well the wind was blowing the plastic and it woke me up so I proceeded to go outside (at 1 am) to try to tuck some of the ends under so they wouldn't blow around as much. I did this twice and at one point my eyes were getting dry and my contacts were messing up so I rubbed them a little and I guess managed to rub a contact out. Now if anyone is asking why I was sleeping in my contacts it's because they are disposable night and day ones, so technically I can (even though I've been told not to, oops). So I woke up this morning to blurry vision and finally realized why.
Luckily I found a doctor that can see me today and if I'm really lucky he'll have a pair of contacts in my prescription to hold me over until the ones I will order come in. If not, I will be stuck wearing my glasses for at least a week. And BF will have to see me in them. I guess since I'm not used to wearing them, I feel like a nerd when I do. But oh well, he has glasses too.

Also, I really hate garbage trucks; they wake me up at least once a week at 5 am. This morning was the second time this week.

No comments: