Thursday, September 27, 2007

We're off!!!

First of all, my truck is fixed. It was the starter.

Next, tomorrow BF and I leave for Illinois! We won't get there until about midnight and have to leave early on Sunday but we're going! It's very cute; he's actually nervous about meeting my family. Down to being worried about what he should wear. Awww....what's really funny is I said something about what to wear while we drove and he said "you're such a girl." I said, "yes I am, and very proud of it."

I'm excited. We're going to eat at Steak-N-Shake (we're going to eat at one then down the road further stop at one to get shakes!), stop at a Shop-N-Save so I can get some Wolfgang Puck soup, eat some good homemade food, and just relax. And I'll try not to dwell on the fact that there's no pig.

No comments: