Saturday, September 15, 2007

What time is it?

It is 3:30 am.

I am awake. And I don't feel well. I am not sure what's wrong.

Now I am watching music videos. This is like the only time you can actually watch videos. There's a really weird song on right now; I don't who sings it or what it's called but the video is a little weird. well the guy singing it is a little weird. Ok it's silverchair who I think I've heard of. But I'm not sure what else they sing. Now there's another song that isn't that great. It's funny hearing white boys singing R & B type songs. It's hard to pull it off. Except this guys last name makes me think he's Jewish. Justin Timberlake can kinda pulls it off. Actually I love his song lovestoned. It's so much fun to dance to. There are a lot of songs I want to get. Ok what is with Nelly Furtado turning into a slutty hip-hop singer? I used to like her stuff. Now she's completely different, and of course, more popular. It's all about the benjamins. Ha!

Geez there's a lot of interesting commercials on now.
Oh have you heard of a movie that has to do with the 60s? It's a musical called Across the Universe. BF keeps turning up his nose at it but I think it looks awesome. I'll proably go see it.

So I'm to the point where I really don't like that I only get to see BF a few times a week. I miss him a lot during the week. And now I'm running into a dilemma. My church is starting a Saturday night service and I really want to be involved. Except. . .Saturdays are when I get to see BF. On days he doesn't work I usually go see him pretty much as soon as I wake up and get ready. On days he does work (every other week) I'm there pretty much when he gets home. So I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to commit to help with the service and then turn around and not stick with it. I don't want to miss out of spending time with BF. But then I wonder if the reason of wanting to see my boyfriend isn't a good reason to not be involved. I don't know.

Ok that's enough rambling. It's 4 am now.

No comments: