Sunday, September 23, 2007

weekend update

I think it's funny I went from writing multiple things some days to hardly anything. I'm not sure what to write. But here goes:

-Rehearsals for Fiddler are going well. The only bad thing about rehearsals this week is there is one on Thursday night which is the same night as the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy. I'm not happy about that. Other than that besides having to hit a really high note out of the middle of nowhere, it's great.

-Work is going well. I've been praying that I can just handle the mundane tasks as best as possible. I love the office; it's been a really good experience.

-I participated in small town America Saturday. BF's little town was having a little celebration. His youth group sold drinks, we had AMAZING BBQ, and went to the rodeo. It was fun! I got worried everytime a guy got bucked off though. I have horrible memories of the movie 8 Seconds.

-Before that, I went down to where he lives to one of the many amazing sunflower fields. I borrowed BF's camera and took pictures. I'm hoping out of 3 rolls of film I have a few that would make a pretty collage for my mom for Christmas. She loves sunflowers. I also hope that the shots of the butterflies on the sunflowers turned out ok. It was amazing standing there in the field and watching all the butterflies and other insects buzzing around.

-This coming weekend is my family's annual pig roast in Illinois. Unfortunately they passed on responsibility to my uncle and he apparently decided that it was too much of a hassle to actually roast a pig. I'm not happy about that; this is the first time I've gotten to go since I moved to Colorado. One amazing thing? BF is coming with me!!! So he'll get to meet ALL my family. He's a little nervous. I told him not to be except for the fact that if it was ever needed, my brother, cousin, and uncle could all snap him like a twig ;-)

-Every so often BF just makes me catch my breath. Like when he tells me there's a song that makes him think of me. I told him that if he likes to see me smile so much, he should've seen me once he told me that. How come it's so easy to fall for those things? ;-)

I bet you wish you knew what song it is. hehehe, too bad! I'm not tellling!

No comments: