Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Thinking

Things I've been thinking about:

1) Whether or not I should switch cell phone companies. I'm on verizon and I can talk to my sister and brother for free but I'm always on the extended network if I'm outside of Wichita. It's annoying. I've been looking at a few others. Choosing a new cell phone company feels as serious as deciding where to live or what career to choose. Luckily I have until January to figure it out. :)

2) I really want to get in shape. Little by little I've been trying to eat better, I have only had one soda in the last 3 weeks, and I'm walking and going to start yoga. And with any luck my high school and college tennis player BF will be up for teaching me how to play. Watching the US Open has got me itching to play again.

3) BF is applying to physicians' assistant programs. One is in Kansas. There's also Colorado, Oklahoma, and Nebraska. I'm trying not to think of it at all. I don't want to think of him leaving and then me still having to be here. But I know I can't worry about it. There's nothing even saying we'll still be together by the time he leaves anyway.

4) I really am looking forward to being in Fiddler even though I will miss Bible study for 10 weeks. Monday nights are when we'll be working on music and large group scenes, which is what I'll be doing the most of.

5) Roger Federer and Andy Roddick are playing in the US Open tonight. I'm going to watch. I am sure that Federer will win but it should be a good match. If Roddick actually wins then I would put money that he'd actually win the open. It would be an amazing accomplishment for him.

6) I have a lot of books to read. I started Uncle Tom's Cabin, The Divine Conspiracy, and A Journey through the Hebrew Scriptures. I also (at the suggestion of Val) want to get Captivating. I need to get going on them all.

Ok I think that's all for now.

No comments: