Sunday, September 09, 2007

So as much as I do enjoy the times I have my nights to myself, I also really like when I don't have my nights to myself. ;-)

Yesterday I went to BF's. He had to take some pictures of some churches so first we did that. It was about a 2 hours trip. :) We were both getting ansy being in the car. I couldn't sit still and we were both hungry. We got that finished then we went back to his apartment, made dinner, and watched Blades of Glory. It was funny.

I just had a good time.

I can't remember all the things I've wrote about BF. So I'm going to do a bit of that now.

BF lives in a little town outside of Winfield, Kansas. He works full-time at a nursing home and is getting ready to apply to the physician's assistant program at WSU. He is also a part-time youth pastor at a few little churches also near Winfield. He graduated from college the same time I did (with the same degree). Knowing that, you could probably guess that he's a few years younger than me. He's 23. It doesn't seem like it, though. I tease him sometimes that he's younger than my brother! It's fun.
Let's see what do I like about him? He's smart, funny, he loves movies, Mexican food, and he's just. . .incredibly sweet. And he's been so patient with me. There's been a few times when I've been a bit freaked out (a bit?!) and he's just been caring and understanding about it. I love that we just enjoy each other's company. I think I'm getting to the point that I really wish I could see him more often.
I start rehearsal tomorrow evening and he's still going to come up as usual, probably bring me a cranberry limeade from Sonic and take me out to dinner. And maybe if rehearsal gets done soon enough he can come over after Bible study too.

Oh man, I need to get ready for church. They changed the service times and now I have to be there 15 minutes earlier! It's throwing off my whole morning. I can't finish watching I Love Lucy! ;-)

No comments: