Sunday, November 18, 2007

What a weekend

This was a interesting, crazy, wonderful weekend.

My parents and sister came on Friday and went to the musical on Saturday. We just chilled out Saturday morning. We ate french toast and bacon for breakfast, had a little snack at Panera bread, went to Target, and ate dinner at Chipotle. J came too.

J came to the musical on Friday night and he brought me flowers. He was so excited and happy for me. Which made me feel bad because I had written him a letter about some things I was really frustrated about. I didn't want to give it to him. But I did anyway. . .he read it right away. One of the things that has been bothering me is the fact that he doesn't really talk to me but he'll talk to other people about what is going on with him. He doesn't want to burden me with it all (I found this out from the person he told), but him not being open with me has made me upset and makes me not want to be open with him. So anyway, we'll see what happens with that. He took me out to lunch today and I'm spending Thanksgiving with his family so I think everything will be ok. There's just some stuff we need to work on.

I loved having my family here. The musical was awesome. And hopefully J and I will work on the things we need to work on.

No comments: