Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm a little bored with this blog thing. I don't have anything to write about. Nothing of importance.

Musical is going well. . .it's getting to be crunch time now. We perform in less than a month! I'm going to make my own costume. I'm excited. I am not excited, however, about the fact that I have rehearsal tomorrow night and will have to miss Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy.

I think I may give up once and for all on eating healthy.

I made tacos for 6 people on Saturday. I went to J's and 3 youth group kids (plus the foreign exchange student) randomly showed up. It was fun! We also watched The Sixth Sense and made cookies.

I have realized that I get defensive of pastors when I hear people saying negative things about them. This includes when J speaks negatively of his pastor (and I don't even know her!) and says that he could do a better job of running the church than she does (plus I just think he's being arrogant). I haven't figure out a nice way to tell them that though.

As much as I like doing the musical, I really miss going to Bible study.

Ok that's enough.

No comments: