Sunday, October 07, 2007

sundays

I have come to the conclusion that Sunday is my least favorite day of the week. Once I get home from church, it's just a blah day.
Today I got home from church and fell asleep until after 2 pm. Then I realized that my computer didn't work. Which made me mad. It's working again now.
Sunday is my day to clean up my apartment especially when I know that BF will see it on Monday. Yes I admit, I clean mainly because I know he'll see it. It may not be as clean as usual tomorrow. Although I'm pretty proud of myself that all I really have to do is tidy up a little. That's how clean I've been keeping it.

Anyway, I just feel like I sit around and do nothing all day and it gets old. I tidy up and watch TV. Today I am hooked on the Travel channel. I've watched a show about where to find the best hot dogs, barbeque, & the most unique McDonald's. Next up? Something about the most fun food places. I saw a shot of Krispy Kreme.

Did you know that there is a McDonald's with a diner inside? It's in Indiana. And there's a McCafe in Montreal where you can get coffee and fancy desserts. The most unique? It's in Rome near the Spanish Steps. Somehow I don't think that I'd really want to go to a McDonald's if I ever get to go to Rome. Although they do serve gelato. Maybe I'd go for that.

Sundays are just lonely days. Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that there are two Chick fil A's that are called Dwarf Houses and they have restaurants inside that have steaks and chicken pot pies and all kinds of things!

Jenn