Friday, October 12, 2007

Last night I finally fell asleep sometime after 12:30. I woke up to the sound of a garbage truck around 5 then was in and out of sleep until I got out of bed to get ready for work.
And just like every other day this week I'm tired. Very tired. And my head is hurting.

I've been thinking of some things I could do to help me sleep so I may start to give those a try (including your suggestions Jamillah).

I keep thinking about the good old diet and exercise stuff. . .I may try going back to avoiding red meat, getting soy milk, and sticking with fruits, veggies, and rice (i.e. blood type diet). I do remember having more energy and feeling better when I did it. So we'll see. . .can't hurt right?

But even trying to do something to address the physical stuff, what about the rest of me? Something seems to be affecting the rest of me but I don't know what it is.

Oh I would do anything right now to just go home and sleep.

No comments: