Thursday, February 15, 2007

Eye candy

So what does Jodie do when she sees a tall, gorgeous blue-eyed, spiky-blonde-haired guy sitting at Panera Bread with with a piece of music next to his tray indicating he's probably a musician of some sort? Talk to him? Smile at him? Make eye contact? Nope. . .just look the other way because the way I feel like I look today and given the fact that I feel like I could just fall over at any moment nothing remotely friendly and outgoing can escape from my mind. Never mind that the times I did kinda look at him he looked right back at me. Maybe I was just imagining it.

Too bad I saw him today and not yesterday...or the day before that....or Monday...there have been a handful of times the last few weeks that I think I would've at least gave him a little flirty smile. Just cause I could. Oh well.

But seriously, he had that kind of look I have come to realize that I like. Well-dressed but not too well-dressed. Nice jeans and a rock-n-roll type t-shirt. Looks like he could go right to playing the guitar or bass at a concert. Kinda reminded me of the guys in Colorado.

Oh well. At least I had some eye-candy during lunch.

No comments: