Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm tired.

I've started writing something on here a couple times today. I don't know quite what I want to write.
Part of me wants to go off on a rant about how much I hate my life here and wish I could just go ahead and move.
Part of me wants to write about what I think of my life now and the things I've been thinking about it: what I want, what I don't want, what I've been thinking about my faith, etc.
Part of me wants to just keep it simple and talk about my long weekend that included a ten hour shift at the hotel and meeting an incredibly good-looking pilot from Chicago who actually knew of at least one of the towns I lived in and teased me about being a Cardinals fan (I'm guessing he's a Cubs fan, ick!). White Sox fan. . .ok I can handle that but Cubs. . . .not so much ;-) Too bad he's only around for a couple of weeks. At least he'll be fun to look out for those few weeks.

Anyway...I'm just tired. Tired of feeling like crap, tired of feeling like God doesn't care about me at all, tired of living in Wichita, tired of dreaming about a life that I feel like I'll never have, tired of feeling like I'm never going to change.

I'm just tired.

No comments: