Monday, February 26, 2007

more stuff

Oh and I forgot to write about the exciting news: I paid off a credit card!!!!!!! Ok so the balance was only like $22 but still I paid it all off! That's how bad my money situation has been, I couldn't even pay anything but $5 or $10 on it every month. But now it's one less card to have to worry about every month. WOOHOO! AND depending on how much my tax return is I will probably be able to pay off another one in the next few months. Then I can concentrate on the ones with the larger balances. I am more and more confident that I'm going to be able to pay off these credit cards and be free of this debt crap someday. I can do it! And I want to! And I don't even want to use my credit cards. I am getting more and more to the point where I am comfortable with what I have, and don't want to get anything I can't afford. (well I do, really, I really want a camera but I know I won't buy one until I actually have the money). And with the two jobs I have the money for the things I need money for. It's exciting.

OH and guess what time of the year it is???!!!! SPRING TRAINING!!!! Which means soon, oh so very soon, the official baseball season will begin and more joy will return to my life. hehehehehe
I love baseball. I can't wait!!! I hope I get to go to a game at some point this year. Tickets are going to be harder to get this season probably, since the World Series win but man! I gotta go so I can wear my World Series Champions t-shirt!!!!!!

No comments: