Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Who needs clean clothes?

Not me. I also don't need new toothpaste. Which is good because I have no time to do laundry or get toothpaste. Now was it a couple weeks ago I was thinking of how much free time I had? Or am I just imagining that?

The 31 hours scheduled to work at the hotel has now turned into 35. I got called at 6 to see if I could come in. It's crazy busy and they didn't have enough people. It was going to be the only free night I had. It was fun though. I like it when it's busy and you're moving around all the time. I like feeling like I'm good at the hotel biz. And it's nice when the managers see you as someone who can do a good job and get things done and they appreciate you. And give you free food from the restaurant. Which may not be such a good thing because the only thing I like is the hamburgers and fries. But when it takes you like an hour and a half to eat it, I figure it's not that bad. I like work it off after every bite. Ok well maybe not really but oh well it sounds good.

ok i'm tired and I don't even know why I'm still awake writing this. I have to wake up early early early so maybe I can eat breakfast and make my dinner for tomorrow. Cause I have to work again. And the rest of the week. Which is good. I need the money and I like not sitting around my apartment.

I need some clean socks. Maybe I'll just go buy some. oh except I don't know when I'd do that either.

Maybe this is good preparation for med school & being a doctor. I'm learning how to work long days. Now I just need to figure out how to wind down and get good sleep and be able to wake up in the mornings. That's another problem I can't make myself get up in the morning. I set two alarms and even put one on the other side of the room but I still can't get up. I just turn it off and crawl back into bed! ok really now I need to sleep.

No comments: