Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy

A few years ago I posted something on a message board about the things that made me happy. I've been thinking about that lately because it is sometimes difficult to remember to be happy about little things when there are times the only thing I can think about is being miserable here.

So what makes me happy (in no particular order)?
1) Turning up the stereo in the hotel vans (when no one is in the van with me) and singing at the top of my lungs to really good songs. The best ones are: Come Sail Away, Independence Day, Fly Away, Unwritten, Friends in Low Places, and more. . that's all I can think of right now. I haven't heard come sail away in a long time, maybe it'll come on the radio tonight.

2) thinking about baseball season. Seriously I"m so excited especially because I"m really hoping I'll get to watch some games since I have cable. Here's hoping!

3) having clothes that are too big on me (even if they do drive me nuts)

4) having enough money in my bank account to pay all my bills and not having to live paycheck to paycheck

5) seeing evidence that God is taking care of me and that I'm definitely going to be ok

6) My family and friends who will always be with me

7) The anticipation of spring and getting to see lilacs blooming (kansas better have lilacs, damn it)

8) rain

Ok that's all for now.

No comments: