Saturday, January 06, 2007

Apparently I'm going for the goal of writing something everyday of the year of 2007. Oh wait no not really. If anything sometime I hope that I don't have much time to write because that would mean I actually have a life. But for now here I am writing everyday.

Two things. . .first the good - I treated myself to a movie today and saw Night at the Museum. It's funny. I like it. I want to go to NYC. One pic of the city and I'm hooked and dream of the day I will be walking in Central Park, eating a Gray's Papaya hotdog, looking in the shop windows of the designer stores on Fifth Avenue, seeing Times Square, going to museum after museum, seeing as many Broadway shows as possible, going to the top of the Empire State Building, then immediately thinking I was crazy because I'm terrified of heights...oh everything. I want to do every touristy thing plus more.
Ok so I started writing about the movie. . anyway it's really good. I needed a lighthearted, funny movie and it was perfect.

I needed a lighthearted funny movie because I'm frustrated with how I've been the last few days. I've been too emotional. On one hand I'm glad I didn't fly off the handle about the whole mail fiasco but on the other. . .I'm frustrated that I'm still sad. And I still think about wanting to talk to him. I just want to get over it and move on. It's frustrating that I haven't been able to yet. And its irritating that one thing I've been thinking of is how his daughter's birthday is coming up...and I really wish I could get her a card and a gift. But I can't...as much as I have to forget about him I have to forget about the kids too. Its really hard trying to get over 5 people at once.

Oh well. . .it's time for my birthday celebration pizza. Tomorrow is Chipotle and then Monday. . .Godiva chocolate truffles. And possibly some ice cream.

No comments: