Saturday, January 27, 2007

I start back at the hotel next week. Monday to be exact. I'll work a couple nights a week after my regular job then on the weekends, which is a relief.

Today I bought the book The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I always liked the movie and always wanted to read the book. I love it! I just sat and read it all afternoon. I definitely like the book better than the movie but still like the movie. . .in fact, I decided I would just go ahead and watch it now. Now I want to read the rest of the books!

So I took a closer look at my lease and it says it is actually up on the 31st of JULY. JULY! The so-called 12-month lease is now actually 13 months?! What the hell is up with that? I signed the lease at the beginning of July. I'm going to ask about it. I can't believe I may actually have to stay here a month longer.

I feel suffocated.

No comments: