Sunday, January 28, 2007

One of the things my mom has constantly said over the last few months is "reach out to God," and "seek God." Last night she said it and I told her to shut up. Ok maybe I didn't tell her to shut up, that is a little harsh. But I did tell her to just stop saying it. I'm sick of hearing it. All I can say is that I'm trying and trying the only way I know how.

And not that it's any surprise but really I'm not doing too great right now. Work makes me want to scream. I think working at the hotel again will be good; I at least like the people there. Most of the people at the cable company make me want to roll my eyes constantly. Ok really just one or two but that's enough. Plus it's boring. Oh well.

As much as I wanted to go to church last week, I totally didn't want to today. I finally made myself get up and go. It was ok. . .after the service there was this thing called lunch with the pastors. So I went, ate fried chicken, green beans, and salad and met all the pastors plus a few people from the church. It was good. They just told us about how the church got started and its vision and stuff. I also met one of the guys that leads worship and he told me about the young adult Bible study. So I guess I'll look into going to that.

I'm trying to be ok. Right now it's just not working all that well.

No comments: