Saturday, January 13, 2007

time to laugh at myself

hehehehehe
so apparently I have comment moderation set up...and I had no idea. So I haven't gotten any of the comments that get made. Val informed me of it. Which makes me feel better. I was beginning to feel like a loser. Now I just feel a little dumb. . .hehehe no now I'm just laughing at myself.

You know what is SO good? Godiva dark chocolate truffle hot chocolate and popcorn. It's perfect for staying in on a cold wintery night. And tomorrow I'm making wonderful fudgey brownies.

I hope the roads aren't too bad tomorrow, I want to go to church. (I still am amazed that I WANT to go to church, it baffles me) I didn't go last week because I didn't feel well and well I didn't like it. I guess if I can make it to the bank I can make it to church.

No comments: