Monday, January 15, 2007

Steak & books

I'm craving steak. A nice, big juicy steak covered in A1 sauce. I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of the craving without actually getting a steak. One thought was getting a steak burrito at chipotle but even that doesn't sound good. I'm tired of chicken & rice and salad. Oh well maybe the craving will go away.

I have made a list of books that I am making it a point to finish and/or read this year. Here they are:

*The Scarlet Letter
*Pride & Prejudice
*Emma
*Sense & Sensibility
*The Two Towers
*Return of the King
*Six Tales of the Jazz Age (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
*In Our Time (Ernest Hemingway)
*Les Miserables
*Stores, poems, and plays from my college Literature book
*Introduction to Theology (from my intro to theology class)
*Religion in American History
*A Theology for the Social Gospel
*Christianity & Liberalism
*Engaging the Powers

So I'm going to read all those books as well as start studying for the MCAT (I figure I'll shoot for taking it sometime after the summer) and finish my brother's scarf. I really should try to get that done before the winter is over.

Maybe all this will keep my mind occupied and keep me from wishing it was already July so I can move and get on with my life.

No comments: