Tuesday, January 23, 2007

E.L. Fudge. . .

. . .cookies are good. I bought some today. Although I think I should've gotten the double stuffed ones. Oh well.

I'm watching Mary Poppins; it makes me happy. It reminds me of being a kid. When I was little, my brother and I would try to do the chimney sweep dance. It always makes me smile.
And I love the part when Mr. Banks gets fired. Over Christmas I watched it with my parents and my dad always laughs like the old man when he gets told the joke about a wooden leg named Smith. :-)

Well I'm going to start working part-time at the hotel again. I went in and right away the manager was excited and have me back. Between the temp job and the hotel I'll be able to make the money I need. I'm actually looking forward to it. I missed working there. I liked the people I worked with; we had a lot of fun.

Things seem to be looking up; I'm feeling better about things. I think I'll be able to be more content here especially if I'm doing what I need to do to pay my bills and stuff. And plus it'll leave me less time to think. Thinking can be really bad especially when you do it too much. Especially when you're not thinking of anything beneficial.

Ok back to Mary Poppins and my cookies.

No comments: