Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Just some random stuff:

I'm going to start taking payments at the cable company. It'll be interesting to see how it works because I can't help people if they have a question about their bill or problems with anything. I can only take money. But it could be a good thing because if I get the hang of it, it could lead to an actual job at the company, then I get free internet and cable! Oh and know how I wrote some stuff about the other temp and how she doesn't do a very good job? I'm not the only one who notices. Most of the regular employees don't like her much at all. I told one today "I was just hoping people would notice the stuff she did and didn't do, I wasn't going to be a tattle-tale." It was good to find out things did get noticed.

I enjoyed my Godiva truffles on my birthday.

I got my Kansas driver's license. Well actually I got a receipt-type piece of paper that serves as my license until the actual one gets mailed to me. I got to the DMV at 8 am and was out of there by 8:15 am. That's gotta be some kind of record. And since I got out so quickly I treated myself to some Starbucks (using my wonderful christmas gift card).

I am not crazy about the fact that Bush wants to send more troops to Iraq. I don't think we can just leave. . .but it doesn't seem like things are actually happening to help make Iraq an independent country. I don't think sending more troops are going to make that happen. But I also admit I don't know all that much about it. However, I am leaning towards the not wanting more troops over there...

I've been thinking about a lot of different things lately. Some of which I'll probably be writing about soon. I want to get away from the "my life sucks" stuff that seems to be pretty normal lately. I don't like it. It's boring. And maybe it'll help me stop thinking about D. and C, K, J, and J. But mostly D.

No comments: